What I can do for you:
- My clients include Soho House Group, the Inception Group, Wilderness Festival, Sunday Papers Live and many more.
- My pro-bono client this year is The AllBright, the all-female members’ club for entrepreneurs and creatives. Topics include travel trends and the power of adventure to expand people’s world view.
- I provide speaking services – I’m a travel expert and experienced speaker.
- I can moderate panel conferences on travel and journalism.
- Want to see my work? You can find some of it on: The Daily Telegraph, The Financial Times, The Guardian, The Independent and Travel + Leisure (US).
- I’m on contract with The Daily Telegraph on the subject of Travel but I can write for various publications on other topics, including art, design and lifestyle – on time and to budget.
- Expert comment on current affairs and breaking news stories on travel, travel trends and journalism. I’m a regular contributor to the BBC (BBC News Channel and Radio 4).
Are you an event programmer or TV or radio producer?
- I regularly provide insightful comment and debate on travel.
- I offer talks and panel discussions on travel and journalism and related topics.
To discuss how I can help you, please get in touch.